Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Tutorial: How to revive server.

Leakable

Immortal
Immortal
Or actually go back to your routes in what made your popular. ie: factions ,opfactions, ultra op factions.
That's so true, i haven't been on opcraft since lava days and now it's so dogshit... so many ppl on the staff team that has left, charles left? Julian is making the server dogshit

Sup my dudes, I'm DavidSpanksBooty or itzzdavid_pvp. I've been playing for a very very very long time, somewhere around November 2013 I started playing on my first account. This server has been so good. Toxic but very good. it had its up and downs but i think it's gone beyond saving. I really cared about it and its playerbase, it's really sad it had to go like this. add my discord if y'all wanna chat. Davidok#1287

HULK9

Overlord
Overlord
How about, stop calling people silly names and just move on with your day and take someone copying you as a compliment because they like your idea? Stay positive bud.
Shut the fuck up your the most toxic cunt I have ever seen, I'm glad you were demoted lmfao.

^-^

Immortal
Immortal
Sup my dudes, I'm DavidSpanksBooty or itzzdavid_pvp. I've been playing for a very very very long time, somewhere around November 2013 I started playing on my first account. This server has been so good. Toxic but very good. it had its up and downs but i think it's gone beyond saving. I really cared about it and its playerbase, it's really sad it had to go like this. add my discord if y'all wanna chat. Davidok#1287
wud up nibba,