Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

server use to be good

OblivionTower

Let Ultra die already; haven't logged on the server in a couple months, but I'd imagine the dynamics remain the same (grind to Max mcmmo and fight other hackers).

Also realize that people have lives and move on from games. Opcraft will always be a fond memory, but I'm sure there are a ton of people who no longer play Minecraft.

Pro
Pro
Let Ultra die already; haven't logged on the server in a couple months, but I'd imagine the dynamics remain the same (grind to Max mcmmo and fight other hackers).

Also realize that people have lives and move on from games. Opcraft will always be a fond memory, but I'm sure there are a ton of people who no longer play Minecraft.
my god a fucking og og

_Marc_us__

God
God
Servers not dead well yes in its current state sure that goes without saying but its been like this before maybe not as bad, but its always came back. No doubt it will this time to.
But that said i do have some recommendations stop hiring staff so quickly i see new helpers every day not to mention the promotions they get handed out like nothing.I Feel staff needs to be redone there is to many helpers too many people with promotions that dont deserve it.
Please stop muting for "Toxic behavior" ex: me calling someone a fat fuck is not toxic me repeatedly calling someone a fat fuck is toxic same goes towards staff i dont care that your all snow flakes grow a pair, Obviously if i repeatedly call the staff/player an ape yes sure go ahead and mute me. I feel like this would make the chat more active and most of opcrafts members aren't 5 y/o's we can take an insult same goes with staff.
Get rid of prisons no one plays op craft for prisons its never worked its not going to work now its a time sink and that's all its ever been. Skyblock needs to be redone obviously. It needs something different every server is Mine/Fishing/Etc ---> /Cactus/Low tier Spawner Villager/IG afk for the rest of the life span. Make something fresh and rewarding people for playing maybe hourly Events missions but make it worth while, maybe give 12 hour flight coupon Infinite sell wand 6 crop hoppers etc but money will and never has be worth it. I could go on about what you can change in skyblock and what would make it better and if you want me to i will just ask. Now factions i never played so i have no comment.
Lastly i think you guys need to get rid of skyblock or factions and just focus on one ya it sucks but you've shown countless times your not able to manage more then one gamemode as it always ends up in a dumpster fire so please just work on one server at a time and when the times right release op factions, skyblock or whatever.

Lastly i love this server i've been playing for not long maybe 2 years roughly so im not new or close to an og but i feel i know enough to make a statement like this so please Julian listen to the community and not be so money hungry.

Peace Piggy.
PS:Arnoors a qt.3.14
i personally disagree with your beginning, i think it is dead dead, i jsut hopped on now, the whole server has 36 people, plus most are afk, and its been like this for over a year, and its never come back after dying, the day julian kicked niock ,this thing was fucked, nothing has fixed it

Kode364

Overlord
Overlord
Yeah, Opcraft will hold a special place in my heart. I think it's time for some of us to move on.

oh btw marc, i remember you and I still <3 you.

Oh and btw, anyone remeber when opcraft had skywars

GelTabs

Immortal
Immortal
Server will never be what it once was, I have played up till around 2-3 months ago I started getting inactive until recently I don't even play minecraft anymore. Anywho I remember a ton of you and opcraft will hold a place in my heart for a while

kaoziNNV2

İ'd like to say everyone had a good memories here like i mean KoTH's faction wars at fps but if we try we can revive this server.

Best Regards.

-zWronKsy

Beetwist

Okay, I’m not by any means an OG on this server. However I have spent a lot of the last year playing here.

I had a good run being part of the staff team and throughly enjoyed it. However- it got to a point where we were needing to make sure we achieved our activity hours of 8(ish). But at most times there were more staff on than normal players. We as a server seen the demotion of Retr00 and others followed. My self, I am open to changes and understand that changes can happen and we have to deal with it.

When Sev came in we were told things were going to change and things were going to happen. They didn’t. And still haven’t even to this day. We were told Prison beta was going to be released in a matter of days when all this changed because the team had “90%” of the work done. Still. Nothing has been changed. All we seen was teams get abandoned and channels get deleted and nothing for compensation.
Some of us have spent 100’s of ££ on this server to then be ignored and forgotten about.
We were told things are ‘going to happen’ in three weeks time. This server probably most likely won’t be here in three weeks time if things carry out the way they are.
I’m no owner of any server but to ensure the server survives surely there needs to be compromisation? Julian want’s KitPvp rather than ultra. Find a middle ground where everyone is happy.
Everyone wanted Cave back. It took weeks on Ultra to bring it back. And then they changed things that people didn’t want to be changed.

Skyblock is completely fucked. The eco is ruined. As of right now you might as well be playing block placing simulator. That is not how you get players to play the realm. Everyone loved minions. They were diverse for the server and kept the eco going with buying and selling them. Alongside the xp too. And now they took away the AFK aspect of it. I’ll remind you again. Communication between the server management team and the players is vital.

Opcraft will always be somewhere where I loved to play. But things need to change.